A PC Maymester program is an excellent way to get your first international experience, surrounded by fellow PC students and directed by a familiar PC professor.
Click here to learn more about the current PC Maymester trips. 2016 APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in order to be granted permission to participate in short-term programs. If you do not meet the minimum GPA requirement, a faculty committee will evaluate your application to determine whether an exception is warranted.
- Students on academic or disciplinary probation or suspension, or with other serious disciplinary records, are not eligible for study abroad.
- Students studying abroad will be charged PC’s short-term program fees.
- Students with delinquent accounts are not eligible for study abroad.
- DEADLINE: For short-term programs, the application deadline is November 1st.
PC Maymester Programs typically range between 3-6 hours of academic credit.
Costs vary according to program but are generally between $2,000 and $5,000.
The Office of International Programs offers scholarships for PC Maymester and Spring Break programs.
Deadline to apply: October 15, 2015
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Applicant must be enrolled at PC and receiving course credit for a Maymester or Spring Break Program
- What is your purpose for participating in the Maymester or Spring Break?
- What specific academic goals will you meet by studying abroad through a faculty-led program?
- What specific professional goals will you meet by studying abroad through a faculty- led program?
- Please explain your financial needs.
Please submit all documents to the Office of International Programs located in Brown Commons.
If you do not have a passport, begin applying immediately, because it can be a lengthy process. If you have a passport, make sure it is valid for at least six months beyond the end date of your program; if it is not, you should begin the renewal process immediately.
Once you are confirmed
- Contractual Agreement: To participate in a Presbyterian College short-term program you must receive a Contractual Agreement from the Office of International Programs. This form establishes a contractual understanding between the student and the College.
- Attend the mandatory pre-departure orientation before leaving campus. You will be contacted by the faculty trip leader with specific dates.