Conditional Acceptance Policy
Presbyterian College offers a conditional acceptance to international applicants who have met the academic standards for admittance but who need to improve in the area of English language proficiency.
Applicants eligible for the conditional acceptance offer:
- Have taken a TOEFL test but not earned a score equal to or above 80 IBT.
- Have taken a TOEFL test but not earned a score equal to or above 213 CBT.
- Have taken an IELTS test but not earned a score equal to or above 6.0.
- Have not completed ELS level 112.
- Have not taken any language tests.
International applicants who have not met the language requirements can still receive the Form I-20 with conditional acceptance.
Alternately, applicants may complete their English language courses at another institution. Those students may need to secure a Form I-20 from the alternate language instruction provider.
We have just what you need to improve your English skills!
PC offers three intensive English programs to immerse students in American culture and help to improve English skills. Students who are scheduled to take one of the programs before academic course work begins must arrive in time to take a placement exam. On-campus housing is provided to students enrolled in the programs. Contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com or 864.833.3777 for more information about these programs.