A student might have many reasons for transferring to Presbyterian College.
Maybe you made the decision to attend a two-year college and now you are looking to complete your bachelor’s degree. Maybe the first college you attended just wasn’t the right fit for you. Regardless of the reason, we are excited that you are considering PC and we welcome the opportunity to assist you through this process.
Fall Enrollment – July 1
Spring Enrollment – November 15
Presbyterian College reviews applications for transfer admission on a rolling basis. The sooner you submit your complete application, the sooner the Admissions Committee can render a decision to you.
- Completed Application, including Essay & Short Answer
- Application for Returning Students (Please fill out this application, if you are a returning student.)
- Official Transcript from each College or University you have attended
- Official Statement of Good Standing from each College or University you have attended
If you have earned fewer than 28 hours at the time you submit your application, you must also submit:
- Official Final High School Transcript
- Official Standardized Test Scores (must be sent from the testing agency or printed on your high school transcript)
In order to find out if you qualify for a merit-based scholarship, you are encouraged to submit your application. Once your application for admission is complete, your admission and scholarship status can be determined.