Your college transcripts serve as our primary source for a complete list of courses taken and courses in progress. The Registrar’s Office will review your transcript(s) and determine which credits will transfer to PC.
- You must have a grade of “C-“or better for a course to be considered for transfer of credit.
- Transfer credit may be granted for courses which correspond to or are the equivalent of courses offered by Presbyterian College.
- Courses which do not correspond to courses offered by PC may be accepted as free electives.
- Up to sixty-eight (68) semester hours may be transferred from a two year college.
- Transfer students must complete the general education requirements that apply to the year in which they entered PC.