If you want to engage with other students considering PC, an open house might be the perfect experience for you. You can select from four open houses during the fall, one during the winter, and one during the spring. While our schedules vary from event to event, here are some of the experiences we’ll plan for you.
- Have your questions answered at the Academic and Student Life Q&A.
- Take a group tour of our historic 240-acre campus.
- Experience a mock class (weekday open houses only).
- Mingle with faculty and student life organizations during the Academic and Student Life Fair.
- Learn how to maximize your financial aid package.
Open House Dates:
SPRING SEMESTER 2014
Monday, February 17th – Winter Open House (Presidents Day)
Saturday, April 12th - Spring Open House