Presbyterian College is the highest ranked private school in South Carolina for providing the greatest lifetime return on investment, according to AffordableCollegesOnline.org. We are committed to providing access to strong students throughout the state of South Carolina. You will have access to a Presbyterian College education tuition-free if you meet the following criteria:
Apply and be admitted to Presbyterian College:
- Apply online using the PC application or submit the Common Application.
- Request an official copy of your high school transcript from your guidance counselor.
- Submit an official copy of your standardized test scores (SAT or ACT).
Qualify for the S.C. LIFE Scholarship:
Awards $5,000 per academic year up to eight consecutive semesters
Requirements for Eligibility (must meet two of the three following criteria):
- Earn a 3.0 final high school GPA (state uniform grading scale)
- Score at least 1100 on the SAT or 24 ACT equivalent
- Rank in the top 30% of your high school graduating class
Scholarship recipients must maintain a 3.0 Life GPA each academic year and earn an average of 30 credit hours each academic year to retain the scholarship. Students endeavoring to increase the Life GPA may obtain advanced approval from PC’s Registrar to enroll in another institution’s summer courses.
Complete the FAFSA (beginning January 1) and qualify for the Federal Pell Grant:
Federal Pell Grants provide awards from $605 to $5,645 per year. The actual amount you receive depends on your estimated family contribution (how much you or your family is expected to pay toward your education), your status as a student (whether you’re going to school full time or part time), and whether you attend school for the full academic year.
• A four-year promise, provided that you maintain the S.C. LIFE Scholarship and retain Federal Pell Grant eligibility.
• You are required to submit SAT or ACT scores for this scholarship.