The Presbyterian College Fellows Award recognizes high school juniors who have demonstrated superior academic achievement and potential for future success. The $2,000 scholarship awards $500 annually for four years of study at Presbyterian College.
Selection as a PC Fellow also grants students consideration for other academic scholarships ranging from $5,000 to the full cost of attending PC for four years of study. Additionally, we offer music and athletic scholarships as well as a competitive financial aid program that includes opportunities for need-based aid.
High school guidance counselors may nominate students with demonstrated potential for future success who meet two of the following criteria.
• One or more of the following test scores:
• PSAT (critical reading and math only) score of 110 or higher
• SAT (critical reading and math only) score of 1100 or higher
• ACT Composite score of 24 or higher
• Ranked in the top 10 percent of the current junior class
• A weighted GPA of 3.5 or more
Please note that a valid mailing address is required for each nominee. A school’s address is only valid if the student is attending a boarding school. Otherwise a home address is required.
Complete the online nomination form by March 31, 2015.
Use a PC Fellows Nomination Template to nominate students through Excel.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office at 800.960.7583 or email@example.com.