The Presbyterian College Fellows Award recognizes high school juniors who have demonstrated superior academic achievement and potential for future success. The $2,000 scholarship awards $500 annually for four years of study at Presbyterian College.
Selection as a PC Fellow also grants students consideration for other academic scholarships ranging from $5,000 to the full cost of attending PC for four years of study. Additionally, we offer music and athletic scholarships as well as a competitive financial aid program that includes opportunities for need-based aid.
High school guidance counselors may nominate students with demonstrated potential for future success who meet two of the following criteria.
- Standardized Test Score
- PSAT (critical reading and math only) score of 110 or higher
- SAT (critical reading and math only) score of 1100 or higher
- ACT Composite score of 24 or higher
- Ranked in the top 10 percent of the current junior class
- A weighted GPA of 3.5 or more
Please note that a valid mailing address is required for each nominee. A school’s address is only valid if the student is attending a boarding school. Otherwise a home address is required.