Presbyterian College has always taken a holistic approach to admitting applicants, evaluating everything a student offers the community: high school GPA, standardized test scores, strength of academic schedule, writing ability, leadership, and service. Now you can decide whether or not PC considers your standardized test scores when evaluating your admissions file.
Here is your checklist to apply using our test-optional admissions process:
- Achieve a cumulative 3.25* high school GPA
- Complete your PC application
- Select test optional on the application or email email@example.com and request to apply test optional
- Send your official high school transcript(s) to PC
*The high school GPA is based on PC’s recalculation of your core academic courses only. If the recalculation of your GPA falls below a 3.25, your Admissions Counselor will contact you.
• PC requires that admitted students submit SAT or ACT scores for course placement and research purposes.