The administration of Presbyterian College wants to know of any concerns you may have about the care of animals in our facilities. The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee is primarily responsible for assuring the welfare of all animals on campus.
Animal welfare is everyone’s responsibility.
- Anyone is eligible to report animal welfare concerns.
- No person will be subject to discrimination or reprisal for reporting animal welfare concerns.
- Individuals reporting animal welfare concerns have the option of remaining anonymous.
If reporting anonymously, please provide the minimum of the following information:
- The location including the site, the building, the area, and/or the room
- The date the observation was made or the activity occurred
- The names and/or job titles of the persons involved (if applicable)
- The species and number of animals involved
- A description of the observed condition or activity
- The reason for your concern
Animal Welfare concerns may be reported by any one of the following ways:
- Direct communication with a member of the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Indirect communication with the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee through another person
- In writing to the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee by hard copy or e-mail
PC Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Dr. Sarah Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Chair) – Psychology Department
- Dr. Bob Bryant (email@example.com) – Religion Department
- Dr. Jim Wetzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Biology Department
- Dr. Alfonso Romero-Sandoval (email@example.com) – Director of Research, Pharmacy School
- Dr. Jennifer Dixon – Veterinarian
- Ms. Ashlee Davenport – Community Member
Forms (PDF files)