1. What was your favorite vacation?
A: I went to the beach for senior week; that was my favorite vacation ever. We went to Myrtle Beach.
2. What is your favorite 4-legged creature? Why?
A: My favorite 4-legged creature is definitely a dog. My dog is a springer spaniel named Trixie and she is the craziest dog you will ever meet.
3. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
A: Of course I untie my shoes when I take them off—or else I cannot get them back on.
4. Do you prefer more peanut butter or more jelly on your PB&J?
A: I prefer more jelly.
5. If you could go anywhere at all, where would you choose to go?
A: I would definitely go to the Bahamas.
6. What did you consider to be your most useless class in high school?
A: My most useless class in high school was economics.
7. What do you miss most about High School?
A: The workload—because it was about half as much as I have here!
8. Do you prefer to shower in the morning or at night?
A: I like to shower in the morning. Even if I shower at night I shower in the morning because it wakes me up.
9. Have you ever had any broken bones?
A: No, so far I have been lucky and I have not had a broken bone.
10. Are you left or right handed?
A: I am right handed.
11. What cell phone company do you use?
A: I use Sprint.
12. If you could be any toy, what would you choose to be?
A: I’d be a toy soldier, like a GI Joe.
13. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
A: I am definitely a night owl—I do not like early mornings.
14. What song makes you happy?
A: Young wild and free by Wiz Khalifia
15. Have you ever been out of the country? Where did you go?
A: I went to the Dominican Republic on a mission trip with my church last summer.