Name: Lisa McIssac
Hometown: Piedmont, SC
1. It’s late. You’re hungry: Waffle House or McDonalds.
Definitely Waffle House. If any one chooses McDonald’s over Waffle House they don’t know how to live with them selves. Waffle House is way classier.
2. If you were a Disney princess, who would you be?
If I were a Disney Princess I would be Ariel mainly because she gets to be in the ocean 24/7, and I love water. I would never however, give up my voice for a guy. Too overrated.
3. Who inspires you?
The person who inspires me most is Hilary Suber because she told me to write this. No, kidding. My mom is the most inspirational person I have ever met. I look to her with everything I do.
4. Do you sing in the shower?
I attempt to, but people would go deaf. I try to refrain from doing so.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Stupid people. Plain and simple.
6. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you want to be now?
I always wanted to be a Vet so I can work with animals. I love animals. Now I want to be a Pharmacist. I guess I changed because I couldn’t handle anything negative while working with animals. My heart could not take that.
7. Do you think chivalry is dead?
I don’t think chivalry is dead, but I think that boys think with other parts of their bodies sometimes. Let’s be honest here.
8. What is your favorite zoo animal? Why?
I love panda’s. I haven’t seen one in any zoo’s around here, but I am determined to see a panda before my life ends. It’s on the bucket list.
9. You’ve had a bad day. How do you cope?
Exercise! Best cure for anything.
10. ou see an unidentified creepy-crawly. What is your reaction and response?
Scream and beat it until its dead. I think that’s any girls’ reaction.
11. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want cast to play you?
If my life was a movie I would play myself and I would marry to Ian Somerhalder. Officially.
12. Name the first CD you ever bought.
Britney Spears. Didn’t every girl?
13. What is your favorite part of autumn?
Cuddling and bonfires. Its like the perfect math equation that equals autumn to me.
14. Are you more likely to hit the gym or the couch?
Gym! Can’t make a change in your body if you can’t make a change in your attitude.
15. Do you like to cook?
Yes and I do like a pro.