I used to be a pretty decent building. Had all the works.
I was the first dorm on campus that had an elevator. Four spacious floors, plus a basement. I was, in short, the bomb. That is until the boys moved in.
At first, it was okay. Yeah, they were loud and stayed up all times of the night. This I could deal with. But after a several years, my patience began to thin.
These boys weren’t just loud anymore, they began to stink. It’s wasn’t so bad, I was used to it with the athletes.
Then they broke my TV! It was old, but it was still mine. Thankfully, the wonderful maintenance men gave me a new one and put a protector on it.
Then my washers and dryers started to break down and the smell got worse. Really! And my poor elevator!
So many things happened there, I don’t even know what to recall. I was able to ignore these boys for a while, but then I began to feel sick. I was nauseous all the time. Found out, I had mold! Mold? How could this happened?
Right…them. Thankfully, Dr. Lilly called the doctor and had me patched up. Right now, I’m feeling a lot better. Hopefully, things will change in the future.
I’ve heard things about Dr. Lilly. He’s spoken about fixing me up. I hope he means it, because I just can’t hold on much longer.