It’s that time of year when the library study rooms are filled to capacity and late night coffee breaks are essential. The shorter days and longer study sessions are only associated with the “most wonderful time of the year!” As most kids are preparing their wish lists and eating the forbidden fruit cake, or the household door-stopper, college students are preparing themselves for the “worst time of the year”- exam week!
While students are immersed within their studies, each one of us usually finds time to send that important email to the folks back home that reads, ‘My Christmas Wish List!’ Though your very own personal wish list may be most essential for Santa’s elves, we must not forget about dear old Presbyterian College. In case Santa decides to make a stop at Neville Hall, he must know exactly what all the good little BlueHose want!
So, here’s a sneak peak at what some of the Blue Hose want for Christmas at PC:
Vote For Your Favorite Christmas Wish!
- Chick-fil-a on campus (16%, 12 Votes)
- Starbucks on campus (14%, 11 Votes)
- Bar in Springs (11%, 8 Votes)
- Lower Tuition (11%, 8 Votes)
- Improved parking (8%, 6 Votes)
- No Friday Classes (7%, 5 Votes)
- Football Night Games (7%, 5 Votes)
- New Printer in HP that allows you to print on front and back (5%, 4 Votes)
- Exam Exemptions (4%, 3 Votes)
- Improved merchandise in Scotsman's Corner (4%, 3 Votes)
- Free color printing (4%, 3 Votes)
- More housing (senior housing) (4%, 3 Votes)
- Pets on campus (3%, 2 Votes)
- Incentives to recycle (3%, 2 Votes)
- Laundry Services (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 43
Don’t be a Grinch, and vote for your favorite Christmas wish!
Whether Santa and his reindeer decide to stop at PC this Christmas, we must all remember the true meaning of Christmas. Be thankful for your bluepride and our amazing PC community!
So remember y’all, he sees you when you’re sleeping and knows when you’re awake!