Founded on May 15, 1851, at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia, Alpha Delta Pi holds the distinction and honor of being the first secret society in the world for college women. The Eta Xi Chapter of Alpha Delta Pi was established at Presbyterian College in 1990. The sisters of the Eta Xi Chapter exemplify the ideals of true sisterhood, Christian womanhood, leadership in all areas on and off campus, and dedication to scholarship and service.  Alpha Delta Pi’s open motto, “we live for each other,” encompasses the foundation upon which Alpha Delta Pi was founded:  sisterhood.  It is a motto that the sisters of Eta Xi all live by and represents their relationships as sisters.

The Official ADPi Symbols
Founded: May 15, 1851, at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia
National Philanthropy: The Ronald McDonald House Charities
Official Colors: Azure Blue & White, symbolizing friendship and truth
Mascot: The Lion, nicknamed Alphie
Official Flower: The Woodland Violet
Open Motto: “We Live For Each Other”
Coat of Arms: ADPi

For more information about the Eta Xi Chapter of Alpha Delta Pi, please contact Brittany Blanz, brblanz@presby.edu

Interested in joining a sorority at Presbyterian College? If so, click HERE for information about sorority recruitment.