Here is everything you need to know about Spring Fling:
- Private event for PC students, faculty, and staff.
- Date/Time: Friday, April 25, 2014 gates open at 7:30 PM, the David Higgins Band will start playing around 8:00 PM and Outshyne will follow.
- Location: Bailey Memorial Stadium
- You must show your PC ID to be admitted.
- Guest policy: Guests will be charged $5.00 and must be accompanied by a PC student, faculty, and staff at all times. PC students, faculty, and staff are allowed no more than 2 guests. Each guest must also provide a government issued ID.
- Once you leave the stadium you will not be readmitted.
- Alcohol policy: There will be a cash bar for students who are 21 years of age or older. Those who wish to purchase alcohol at the event must show a government issued ID.
Take a few minutes to listen to Outshyne’s song Moonlight Crush, which was recently on SiriusXM The Highway’s weekend countdown!
We cannot wait to see you at this year’s Spring Fling sponsored by Student Union Board and Student Government Association.