The following forms are required in order to assist with planning and space availability. Please note that the only form used to reserve a location is the Springs Campus Center form. You will need to contact the appropriate persons to reserve other locations on campus.
Communication and Event Request Form, click HERE
- This form is to be utilized by all students, faculty, and staff who would like to host an event on or off campus. All registered campus events will be included on the all-campus calendar and in the weekly events emails. This form must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event date requested. Failure to register the event on time may result in denial of the request. Event sponsors are reminded that organizers and attendees are required to comply with all Presbyterian College policies and procedures as stated in the Honor Code and the Garnet Book. In addition, all Federal, State, and Local Laws and any individual organizational policies and procedures must be obeyed. If you have any questions, please contact Annalise Sinclair at email@example.com and copy Daniel Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve a table in Springs Campus Center, click HERE.
- The Springs Campus Center form is to be utilized by undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty members, and staff members wishing to reserve a table or tables in the lobby of Springs Campus Center. This form must be submitted ten (10) days prior to the requested event date.
Undergraduate Event Monitor and Cleaning Monitor Form, click HERE.
- The Undergraduate Event Monitor and Cleaning Monitor Form is to be utilized by only undergraduate student organizations whose event has been approved. This form must be submitted by 5pm the Wednesday before the approved event date.
Movie Rights Request Form, click HERE.
- The Movie Rights Request Form is to be utilized by undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty members, and staff members wishing to show a movie on campus. This form must be submitted two (2) weeks prior to the event. For information on why this is so important, click HERE.
Fraternity House Project Request Form, click HERE.
- The Fraternity House Request Form is to be utilized by fraternities wishing to hold a work day(s) and perform projects on the fraternity house as well as fraternities wishing to request projects that to be done by an outside source instead of fraternity members. This form must be submitted for approval thirty (30) days prior to the requested work date(s).