In order for your TV to receive the new Charter Communications campus cable TV channels below, you will need to perform a channel scan. This channel scan should only be done once your set no longer is able to receive programming.
There is variation among all brands of television sets, but the basics will be something like this:
- Go to the menu of your television using the remote control.
- Look for a menu item that says “set up” or “tuner.”
- Under the set up menu, you should see “channel scan.”
- In channel scan, be sure you are on “Cable TV or CATV.”
- At that point, select the item to allow a “channel scan” of “digital channels.”
Once performed, you should then be able to enjoy these new HD and digital offerings: