PC features a mix of housing facilities, including suite-style, apartment-style, and hall bath residence buildings.
- Georgia Hall
- Smyth Hall
- Laurens Hall
- Bailey Hall
- Scottish Arms Apartments
- Thornwell Cottages (Fall 2014)
- Quality Inn (Fall 2014)
- Belk Hall
- Clinton Hall
- Carol International House
- Reynolds Hall
- Alumni House/Patrick Suites (Fall 2014)
- Spradley Hall Apartments
- Barron Hall
- Grotnes Hall
- Fraternity Court
PC also offers two living-learning communities:
• Carol International House, which houses PC students and international exchange and degree-seeking students, provides special programming related to international studies and experiences.
• Reynolds Hall houses “The Nest,” a Christian community serving as a resource for the entire campus in related programming.
Each of our residence halls has a para-professional Residence Advisor (RA) who works with the Residence Life staff to provide a safe environment. Our goal is to offer opportunities for self-development and growth to our students.
- For questions regarding West and Central Campus residence facilities, please contact Ms. Katie Fester, Assistant Director of Residence Life, at 864.833.8485 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding East Campus residence facilities, please contact Mr. Andrew Peterson, Director of Residence Life, at 864.833.8486 or email@example.com