Welcome to the PC family!
We look forward to meeting you and getting to know you in your transition to college life. As a residential campus, the Residence Life Office is the place to learn about everything related to living at PC. All information about housing assignments is now available on BannerWeb under Housing Information. Move-In for new students begins at 9:00am on Saturday, August 22, 2015. Students may pick up their keys in the Springs Student Center Lobby and the proceed to their residence hall to get settled in.
Please take a moment to read through the following information before you start packing! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact The Residence Life Office at 864-833-8277. Custodial service is provided for community areas and community bathrooms in the residence halls. Students are responsible for the proper upkeep of their rooms and suite bathrooms. To prevent damage, you are not allowed to nail items to the walls. Please use Command Strips or similar wall adhesive products instead of tape. Contact paper on walls or doors is not permitted. The college provides each student with a bed, mattress (purchase Twin XL sheets), desk, desk chair, and dresser.
Students are responsible for bringing the following:
- Shower curtain (suite-style rooms only)
- Bath mat
- Laundry basket or bag and detergent
- Twin XL Sheets
- Mattress pad
- Broom and dust pan
- Power strip (one with a flush 90 degree plug is suggested to save space)
- Ethernet cord for computer (if you do not have/want to use wireless internet)
- Coat hangers
- Clothes for a variety of seasons and events
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee pot
- Curtains and tension rods (they must be fire resistant)
- Command Strips to hang items
- Refrigerator (may not exceed 4.2 cubic feet)
The following items are prohibited on campus:
- Candle warmers
- Oil lamps
- Combustible Materials: lighter fluid, motor oil, fireworks, propane, and gasoline
- Extension cords
- Wireless internet routers
We can’t wait to see you soon and help make PC your home away from home!
Students interesting in commuting should review our Residency Requirement for additional information.