Up-to-date announcements of recruitment events, job openings, scholarship opportunities, and more. These include job announcements which may not include enough details for the Blue Hose CareerNet or may supplement information provided for a job announcement on our jobs board. For more details, contact Lynn Downie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current and Upcoming On-Campus Career Programs Events:
- SCICU Teacher Recruitment Fair – Monday, April 27, 2015, Mabry-Smith-Yonce – OPEN TO SCICU CURRENTLY ENROLLED CANDIDATES
- 10:00 am – 12:00 noon – Networking group A
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm – Networking group B
- Bring printed copies of your resume
- Pre-apply for SC positions at the CERRA website
ALL REGISTRATION PAPERWORK MUST BE PROCESSED BEFORE THE ADD/DROP DEADLINE TO HAVE INTERNSHIP COUNTED FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT
- If you plan to seek academic credit for a fall 2015 internship, please contact Lynn Downie at email@example.com to discuss the process before you contact a prospective employer and before you register for classes.
Full-time Job Announcements:
- Opportunities currently open and actively recruiting (check the Blue Hose CareerNet or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information):
- Nolan Transport
- Anjaneyap Inc.
- AXA Advisors
- Several Church positions (youth work) and Teaching English Abroad opportunities listed.
COMPETITIVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS (Including Summer 2015)
- US Department of State Fall 2015 Internship – website
- White House Internships – deadlines and application process
Additional Upcoming Recruitment Events:
None scheduled at this time.
OTHER (Resources, Articles, Jobs Boards)
- Equal Opportunity Employment Online Magazine
- Current Jobs publications available to PC students and alumni in Blue Hose CareerNet announcements section (updated monthly)
- GA Department of Natural Resources job bulletins -http://dnrnet.dnr.state.ga.us/vacancy_announcement
Search Jobs/Build a Resume now on the Blue Hose CareerNet: