Up-to-date announcements of recruitment events, job openings, scholarship opportunities, and more. These are general announcements which may not include enough details for the Blue Hose CareerNet or may supplement information provided for a job announcement on our jobs board.
SENIOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERIES
- Six-week series of presentations to help seniors prepare for the job search process
- Meets Monday afternoons, September 1 through October 6, 2014
- Chapman Conference Center, Jacobs Hall
- 4:15 – 5:00 pm
FALL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION
- To find and/or register a fall 2014 internship for academic credit, email your availability to meet to email@example.com for an appointment. Please note: ALL FALL 2014 INTERNSHIPS must be fully set up before add-drop for fall semester. This includes registration using this form.
- Opportunity for 20 hour per week part-time job in banking which could be registered for three-to-six hours of internship credit, depending on other course schedule. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Learn about this opportunity.
COMPETITIVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
- US Department of State Spring 2015 Internship – website
- White House Internships – deadlines and application process
OTHER (Resources, Articles, Jobs Boards)
- Equal Opportunity Employment Online Magazine
- Environmental Jobs : password available to PC students in Blue Hose CareerNet announcements section
- Current Jobs publications available to PC students and alumni in Blue Hose CareerNet announcements section (updated monthly)
- Email email@example.com for GA Department of Natural Resources job bulletins
Search Jobs/Build a Resume now on the Blue Hose CareerNet: