Up-to-date announcements of recruitment events, job openings, scholarship opportunities, and more. These include job announcements which may not include enough details for the Blue Hose CareerNet or may supplement information provided for a job announcement on our jobs board. For more details, contact Lynn Downie at email@example.com.
Current and Upcoming On-Campus Career Events:
- Pharmacy Career Fair – Wednesday, October 17, 2015 - New Bailey Stadium (for P4’s seeking full-time opportunities)
- Graduate and Professional School Fair – Tuesday, October 27, 2015 – Springs Gymnasium
- Career Fair – Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - Springs Gymnasium
SPRING AND SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
ALL REGISTRATION PAPERWORK MUST BE PROCESSED BEFORE THE ADD/DROP DEADLINE TO HAVE INTERNSHIP COUNTED FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT
- If you plan to seek academic credit for any internship, please contact Lynn Downie at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the process before you contact a prospective employer and before you register for classes.
Full-time Job Announcements:
- Opportunities currently open and actively recruiting (check the Blue Hose CareerNet or email email@example.com for more information):
- Consolidated Electrical Distribution
- Hertz Equipment Rental
- Nolan Transportation Group
- Anjaneyap Inc.
- AXA Advisors
- Several Church positions (youth work) and Teaching English Abroad opportunities listed.
COMPETITIVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
- NASA Internship program – website
- US Department of State Internship – website
- White House Internships – deadlines and application process
OTHER (Resources, Articles, Jobs Boards)
- Equal Opportunity Employment Online Magazine
- Current Jobs publications available to PC students and alumni in Blue Hose CareerNet announcements section (updated monthly)
- GA Department of Natural Resources job bulletins -http://dnrnet.dnr.state.ga.us/vacancy_announcement
Search Jobs/Build a Resume now on the Blue Hose CareerNet: