SPRING FOR EMPLOYMENT: Contact our office to schedule one of several on-campus opportunities to recruit or help students with their job search preparation. We are currently scheduling information tables, mock interviews, and lunch-and-learn opportunities for the period of mid-April through May 1st. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your on-campus visit!
Recruit Presbyterian College Students
Graduates of Presbyterian College have an outstanding track record with employers. Strong critical-thinking skills, leadership experience, and excellent academic training are just three of the strengths they bring to the table. We are here to help you find just the right candidate for your job opening. Check out all these methods of reaching our students and alumni:
On-going Opportunities for Recruitment
- Post Jobs and Internships – Choose the method which works best for you!
- Manage your own postings through the Blue Hose CareerNet
- Have us post your job for you –
- Employer Link – coming soon
- Direct email email@example.com (please include full address and contact information)
- Tweet your job announcement to our followers @PCCareerProgram
- Internship Program details – Overview
- On-campus recruitment or call for resumes – call 864-833-8381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule Sept.-Nov. or Jan.-April visits
- Statewide/regional Recruiting Opportunities through the SC Independent Colleges and Universities (SCICU) – email email@example.com to be added to employer mailing list