- Internship Checklist – prerequisites and requirements.
- Intercultural/Internship GenEd Requirement for Internship or Study Abroad Experience
(see the school catalog that applies to your entry year)
- End-of-Semester Assessment Form for employer review of student work.
How it works –
- Career Programs collaborates with faculty for academic oversight;
- Career Programs networks with local community and alumni employers to develop opportunities;
- Students work with Career Programs to create a unique internship position.
Internships for academic credit are arranged with Office of Career Programs and Student Development, the student, and the applicable academic department.
- Presbyterian College is one of the only two SC Colleges who are Member Schools for the Washington Semester Program through American University, providing students the opportunity to spend a semester in Washington, DC, while completing a related internship. See their website for complete details. If you are ready to apply for the Washington Semester Program, you may do so on their application page.
*PC does not offer a Co-op program. Students in Education Majors may complete practicums and student teaching for their experiential component.
Contact Lynn Downie, Coordinator of Career Programs at email@example.com for internship details