- May 8, 2014 School of Pharmacy P4 Farewell Party, 7 p.m. – Bailey Memorial Stadium
- May 9, 2014
- 10 a.m.: School of Pharmacy Hooding (P4 graduates only) Practice – Belk Auditorium*
- 10:30 a.m.: Commencement Practice (Bachelor’s and P4 graduates, only) – West Plaza*
- 11:30 a.m.: Class of 2014 Farewell Luncheon (Bachelor’s and P4 graduates, only) – Alumni Green, West Plaza*
- 1 p.m.: Teacher Induction Ceremony – Mabry-Smith-Yonce
- 2 p.m.: Hall of Fame/Wysor Saber Award and
ROTC Commissioning Ceremony – Edmunds Hall
- 3 p.m.: School of Pharmacy Doctoral Hooding Ceremony – Belk Auditorium
- 5 p.m.: Buffet Dinner (College of Arts & Sciences & School of Pharmacy) – MOVED TO TEMPLETON GYM.
- 7 p.m.: Baccalaureate Service (College of Arts & Sciences) – Belk Auditorium
- 9 p.m.: College of Arts & Sciences Senior Party – Bailey Memorial Stadium
*For Graduates Only.
- May 10, 2014
Commencement Rain Plan*
Rain Plan for Undergraduate Students:
Each graduate will receive six tickets for guests, which will be needed to enter Templeton Gym. Guests will need to take their seats by 9:30 am. Extra seats will be released at 9:45 a.m. to guests without tickets.
Rain Plan for Pharmacy Students:
Guests will not need tickets to enter Belk Auditorium.