You’ve done it! You’re graduating and joining the ranks of thousands of Blue Hose Alumni all over the world. We are a special group in that we’ve all experienced the PC Spirit during our years here on campus. Professor Tom Stallworth said, “PC is the center of the universe. Everywhere you go, you’ll find someone who has a PC connection.”
We encourage you to be active with your alma mater after you receive your diploma. You can–
- volunteer to serve on the Alumni Association Board;
- participate in local alumni receptions;
- come back to campus to talk to students about your experiences with graduate/professional school and your vocation;
- contribute to the PC Fund;
- share your story with prospective students;
- attend Homecoming—mark October 25, 2014, on your calendar;
- volunteer to be a Class Agent; and
- join us on LinkedIn at “PC Alums group”
And the list goes on and on.
We want to stay connected with you. We want to know about your successes and where you are. Give us your new address and tell us about your graduate/professional school and/or your business information.
You are always welcome at PC. Call on our office if we can be of service to you. Congratulations! And welcome to the Alumni Association!
Leni Patterson ‘83
Executive Director Alumni Relations