Reports to: VP for Enrollment & Communications
Duties: Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the College’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with other areas of the College.
- Marketing, communications and public relations
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the College’s image and position within the higher education community and the general public and facilitate internal and external communications; and all College marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials.
- Ensure articulation of College’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the College, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all College publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the College and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all College print and electronic materials such as letterhead, logo, brochures, website, etc.
- Ensure that the College regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned.
- Work with senior staff.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage multiple projects, computer literacy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and list of three references to Ms. Barbara Fayad, Vice President for Human Resources, Presbyterian College, 503 South Broad Street, Clinton, SC 29325 or e-mail to email@example.com
The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.