This is a non-supervisory position supporting the daily technology operations, primarily at the main campus.
Director of Information Technology
- End user and computer support
- Network support
- IT documentation
- Management of campus phone system and vendor relations
- Management campus copiers and printers and vendor relations
- Compile monthly departmental charges for phones, printing and copying
- Work collegially with various constituencies and represent department policies in a manner that builds constructive relationships.
- Self-study to remain current with technology trends
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Director.
- Operational knowledge of personal computers, networks and servers; LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to clients and staff
- Read, interpret and apply technical data processing manuals and related documents
- Staying current by reading, interpreting, and applying information on technology changes and updates
- Research technical manuals and guides to respond to user questions
- Prioritize requests, organize, schedule, and coordinate a variety of activities and projects
- Ability to learn new software and hardware packages; adapt to changes in technology; work independently and as a team member; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all those contacted during the course of work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certifications in networking and network security are preferred.
Application: Please send resume and list of three references to Barbara Fayad, Vice President for Human Resources and Title IX, % Presbyterian College, 503 South Broad Street, Clinton, SC 29325. Electronic submissions will be accepted (firstname.lastname@example.org). Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.