Presbyterian College is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of webmaster for the College’s marketing department. Responsibilities will be to manage the College pages to the latest Content Management System (CMS), as well as the generation and publication of new content for the website.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with academic and support units of the College to identify needs; generate, proof and deploy content for College’s website.
- Responsible for maintenance of the College’s website, using WordPress Management System (CMS).
- Troubleshooting for website.
- Project development, including creating video and artwork for website for all areas of the College.
- Search engine optimization, and creating and analyzing data reports to give to the director of marketing and for our marketing consulting firm, if requested.
- Close working relationship with our marketing consulting firm.
- Brand management on the web and specifically on College’s website.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist creative director with photography – this can include taking photos and/or coordinating/hiring photographers.
- Assist the creative director with graphic design and email/marketing blasts.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Experience in a higher education marketing office is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in online content management preferably in academic environment
- Experience in HTML code, social media marketing best practices and Photoshop and Creative Suite is preferred.
Please send letter and C.V. to Barbara Fayad, Vice President of Human Resources and Title IX 503 South Broad Street, Clinton, SC 29325 (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.