Presbyterian College is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of webmaster for the College’s marketing department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for maintenance of the College’s website, using wordpress.
- Troubleshooting as assigned.
- Project development, including creating video and artwork for the admissions site.
- Search engine optimization, and creating and analyzing data reports to give to the director of marketing and for our marketing consulting firm, if requested.
- Close working relationship with our marketing consulting firm. Assisting in the creation of updated/new website.
- Brand management on the web and specifically on College’s website.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist creative director with photography – this can include taking photos and/or coordinating/hiring photographers.
- Assist the creative director with graphic design and email/marketing blasts.
- Assist the communications specialist/office manager with social media.
Experience and Education:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required. The ability to multi-task and prioritize is essential. Must be a team player. Experience in a higher education marketing office is preferred.
Please send letter and C.V. to Barbara Fayad, Vice President of Human Resources and Title IX (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) 503 South Broad Street, Clinton, SC 29325.
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.