• March 15 – for the academic year or fall semester program
• November 1 – for the spring semester program
Students applying to Presbyterian College through direct enroll or an exchange program should meet the following requirements:
• Be currently enrolled in a degree program at one of our affiliated institutions
• English Proficiency: TOEFL score of 550 (79 if online); IELTS score of 6.0
International students interested in Presbyterian College’s four-year degree program and those interested in transferring should apply through the Admissions Office.
• We must receive all completed items before an application is considered complete.
• Once your application is completely approved, you will receive information relating to your program of study at Presbyterian College along with your visa application papers.
Note: All international students must purchase international student health insurance from Presbyterian College as a condition of their visa.
• One letter of recommendation from a current professor
• Financial Certification Form
• One recent photograph, includin only head and shoulders
• Short essay in English, explaining why you want to study at Presbyterian College
• TOEFL or IELTS Official Score Report
• Official transcript with your university’s seal
• Housing preference survey