A PC Maymester program is an excellent way to get your first international experience, surrounded by fellow PC students and directed by a familiar PC professor.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the current PC Maymester trips.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in order to be granted permission to participate in short-term programs. If you do not meet the minimum GPA requirement, a faculty committee will evaluate your application to determine whether an exception is warranted.
- Students on academic or disciplinary probation or suspension, or with other serious disciplinary records, are not eligible for study abroad.
- Students studying abroad will be charged PC’s short-term program fees.
- Students with delinquent accounts are not eligible for study abroad.
- DEADLINE: For short-term programs, the application deadline is November 15th.
PC Maymester Programs typically range between 3-6 hours of academic credit.
Costs vary according to program but are generally between $2,000 and $5,000.
If you do not have a passport, begin applying immediately, because it can be a lengthy process. If you have a passport, make sure it is valid for at least six months beyond the end date of your program; if it is not, you should begin the renewal process immediately.
ONCE YOU ARE CONFIRMED
- Contractual Agreement: To participate in a Presbyterian College short-term program you must receive a Contractual Agreement from the Office of International Programs. This form establishes a contractual understanding between the student and the College.
- Statement of Responsibility and Risk
- Medical Form
- Attend the mandatory pre-departure orientation before leaving campus. You will be contacted by the faculty trip leader with specific dates.