Registration for the Spring 2015 Semester is now open. Registration forms will be accepted through the end of January.
LESSONS BEGIN MONDAY, JAN. 12!!
THE LAURENS COUNTY ACADEMY OF MUSIC AT PC
- BROCHURE: click to download – LCAMPCbrochure
- HANDBOOK: LCAMStudent, Parent Handbook
- REGISTRATION FORM: Registration Form Spring 2015
- For more information than is available on this page please email Mr. Alan Rudell, Director of the LAURENS COUNTY ACADEMY OF MUSIC AT PC, or call him on his office phone number at: 864.833.8015.
- Registration for the Spring 2015 Semester begins January 5th ~ $25 deposit
- (or $240, which is full tuition for a semester’s worth of private lessons with PC or LCAMPC faculty)
Currently offering lessons in:
- KEYBOARDS – organ, piano
- STRINGS – violin, viola, cello, double bass
- WINDS – flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, horn, trombone, baritone
THE LAURENS COUNTY ACADEMY OF MUSIC AT PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE
503 S. Broad St.
Clinton, SC 29235