The Department of Music encourages prospective students to apply and audition for music scholarship ONLINE.
- When applying online, we have all your contact information and can call and email you if we have other questions.
- Since you record your audition, you control the content. Submit when you are satisfied with your product.
- Your online audition is not subject to your availability on our audition days, the weather, your health, or performance anxiety – and you may audition 24 hours/day, seven days a week – until January 29th.
- We will have on-campus audition on Monday, January 18, 2016 – Martin Luther King Day. Mark the “Perform on-campus on January 18th” button available to you at the end of the application.
- Your online audition also serves as an audition for ensemble participation your freshman year at PC.
- All students applying for music scholarship or ensemble participation should complete this form.
To begin your scholarship application, START HERE.
The deadline for submission of the application during the 2015-2016 academic year is January 29, 2016. Scholarship funds in music are limited and we will begin reviewing applications as they are completed and submitted. We may not be able to convey the results of any award to you until the Financial Aid Office is prepared to mail a financial aid package in February-March 2016.
For assistance, please call 864.833.8470 or click here to send email to Beverly Davis, Administrative Assistant, Department of Music.