Before you arrive on campus:
1. Complete all your health forms. These must be completed and turned in to the college in order to attend class and college sponsored events. Failure to do so may result in your inability to attend class this fall until the records are completed.
2. Before leaving home, make sure that you have read all the information and returned all the forms listed on the Orientation Checklist.
2. Please be sure to take care of your college fees prior to your arrival for orientation.
What to Bring for Your Room:
- bed linen (including blankets for cold weather)
- personal items according to taste (desk lamp, rug, alarm clock, stereo, etc.)
Your room is air conditioned and equipped with the following furnishings for each resident:
- 1 standard twin bed
- 1 standard twin mattress (except Georgia and Bailey Halls, where the mattresses are extra-long)
- 1 chest of drawers
- 1 desk
- 1 chair
- closet space
Please do not bring additional items of furniture until after you have seen your room.
Keep your items safe and secure on campus by following these ten tips!