Dear Class of 2017 student,
Presbyterian College has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention and financial literacy in high schools and higher education institutions across the country. Each year over 1/2 million students complete AlcoholEdu for College – their online, non-opinionated, science-based alcohol abuse prevention course.
As part of our comprehensive alcohol prevention program, PC will expect each member of the first-year class to complete AlcoholEdu. Whether you drink or not, this course will empower you to make well-informed decisions about alcohol and help you better cope with the drinking behavior of your peers.
To fulfill PC’s requirement you must achieve the following:
- Complete the Final Exam with a 80% or higher
- Complete Part 1 (approx. 2-3 hours) by: August 18, 2013
- Complete Part 2 (approx. 15 min) by: October 21, 2013
EverFi Login Instructions
1. Go to: http://www.everfi.com/register
2. Enter your AlcoholEdu for College Registration Code: C218539A
Note: When prompted, please enter your PC Student ID # to ensure you receive credit for completion. You can look-up your Student ID by going to your banner account (the same place you registered for your classes)
Other Important Information
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the “Help” button to access the 24/7 help center.
Thank you, and enjoy the course!
Department of Campus Life, Presbyterian College