- Emplawyernet.com, a career connection web site for the legal profession
- The American Bar Association, the premier legal organization in the US.
- Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)
- Kaplan Law School Preparation
- The Princeton Review
- TestMasters LSAT Prep Course
- LSAT Prep Course Reviews
Selecting a Law School
- LSAC Law School Database Search
- Boston College’s Law School Locator, which presents a matrix that presents median LSAT scores and median GPAs of first year classes as reported by accredited law schools. The scores and grades provide an indication of how competitive the admission process is at each school, but these numbers and the relative position of each school on the chart do not and cannot indicate the educational quality of a school or its suitability for any individual.