All forms are PDF documents unless indicated otherwise.
- Academic Calendar 2015-2016
- March -August 2015 Academic Events Calendar
- Academic Affairs Event Calendar 2014-2015
- Committee Membership Information 2014-2015
- Fulltime Faculty by Department 2014-2015
- A S Faculty Handbook
- BannerWeb wait list viewing instructions
- Adjunct Request Form
- Faculty Overload
- Professional Activities Template
- FDC Guidelines
- FDC Proposal Form
- FDC Proposal Worksheet (Google Drive spreadsheet; see instructions below)
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Program Prospectus
- Special Topics Course Proposal Form
- Student Evaluation
- Curriculum Proposal Form
- Freshman Seminar Course Evaluation
- College of Arts and Sciences Faculty Schedule August 15-September 2, 2014
To fill out PDF forms, you can use Adobe Reader (free download from adobe.com) on Windows or Mac OS; or you can use the Preview application which comes with Mac OS.
To use the Google Drive spreadsheet:
- Log in to your PC Gmail account if you’re not currenly logged in.
- Click the link. You will see a preview page.
- Click the Use this template button. You will get a copy of the spreadsheet.
- Fill in the appropriate boxes. The totals will update automatically.
- In the spreadsheet’s File menu (not your browser’s File menu!), choose Print.
- In the Print Settings dialog, choose No Gridlines and click the Print button.
- Depending on how your browser is configured, the form will open as a PDF file in Adobe Reader or some other program, or you can save it to disk as a PDF file.