For a more complete listing of dates, go to Academic Calendars
Final examinations begin Monday, April 28. Please see notes of importance regarding transcripts:
If you have already received a grade for a course, NO transcript can be produced until final semester processing is complete
Once a professor has posted a grade to your record, NO transcript can be produced. If you need a transcript now, submit a Transcript Request form immediately.
- If you need a transcript mailed after final grading is complete, submit a Transcript Request form now. We will process your request after final semester processing is complete.
During the week of May 5, our office will be processing student records to confirm graduates for Commencement. NO transcripts will be processed during this week.
Upperclassmen and Pharmacy students: transcripts will be processed after May 14
Graduates: transcripts will be processed after May 21
Alumni: transcripts will be processed as time permits
The 4-day turn around processing will not apply during this time. The 1-day fax time will also not apply. There may also be a delay in overnight processing.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Need more information about Degree Works?
April 24 Honors Day
April 25 Last day of classes
April 28-May 2 Final examinations (see Final Exam Schedule)
May 5 Final grades due by 9:00am
May 9 Commencement practice at 10:30am West Plaza
May 9 Baccalaureate Service at 7:00pm Belk Auditorium
May 10 Commencement 10:00am West Plaza
For more information regarding Commencement, see 2014 Commencement Weekend
Student may continue registering for classes and making changes to schedules.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION, SEE Registering for Classes
You will find answers to questions like:
- What courses satisfy Intercultural/Internship Experience?
- When can I register?
- How do I register?
- Where do my transfer or AP courses come into play?
- What do I need for my general education, major, minor?
- What foreign language should I take?
- Can I take over 18 hours?
- What should I do if the course I want to take has a pre-requisite?
- What is full-time status?
- What do I do if I have a hold on my record?
Go to Academic Resources for catalogs, forms, and notes on common tasks.