For a more complete listing of dates, go to Academic Calendars
Need more information about Degree Works?
April 18 and 21 Easter holidays for students and faculty
Administrative offices will be closed April 18
April 22 No tests given after this date
April 24 Honors Day
April 25 Last day of classes
April 28-May 2 Final examinations (see Final Exam Schedule)
May 5 Final grades due by 9:00am
May 9 Commencement practice at 10:30am West Plaza
May 9 Baccalaureate Service at 7:00pm Belk Auditorium
May 10 Commencement 10:00am West Plaza
For more information regarding Commencement, see 2014 Commencement Weekend
Student may continue registering for classes and making changes to schedules.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION, SEE Registering for Classes
You will find answers to questions like:
- What courses satisfy Intercultural/Internship Experience?
- When can I register?
- How do I register?
- Where do my transfer or AP courses come into play?
- What do I need for my general education, major, minor?
- What foreign language should I take?
- Can I take over 18 hours?
- What should I do if the course I want to take has a pre-requisite?
- What is full-time status?
- What do I do if I have a hold on my record?
Go to Academic Resources for catalogs, forms, and notes on common tasks.