Your Academic Advisor
When you enter Presbyterian College, the Admissions Office assigns you to an academic advisor. You normally change your advisor when you:
- declare a major and/or minor
- change your major and/or minor
- are not satisfied with your current advisor
If you have multiple majors or minors, you need an advisor for each major and each minor. An advisor must be in the department in which you have declared the major or minor.
How to Change Your Advisor
- Print the Advisor Change Form.
- Fill it in.
- Take it to the old advisor and get his/her signature.
- Take it to the new advisor and get his/her signature.
- Take it to the Registrar’s Office after you have all the necessary signatures.