The purpose of SGFC is to appropriate the student activity funds to enhance registered organizations on campus who met the following criteria:
1. All events sponsored by SGFC must be available to the entire campus community and must have the purpose of expanding the organization with interest or growth. The first priority of SGFC is to assist organizations for on campus events; however, as students have become involved in the larger community, there is the opportunity for SGFC to assist students in traveling to events outside of the Clinton area. SGFC is not able to cover all travel expenses, but the SGFC is open to all requests. The requests will be handled in conjunction with the SGFC bylaws and the SGA executive cabinet.
2. All requests must be submitted online using the SGFC Financial Request Form prior to the event so that SGFC and House can vote before the event occurs. This form must be submitted the Wednesday before a House meeting, at which the organization would like their request discussed. *Remember, if approved, checks will not be cut for the requested event until the Thursday after a House meeting.
3. If approved and promoted, all promotion must include that the event is sponsored by SGA.
4. All expenses for the event must be included with the SGFC request form and must be as specific as possible in noting expenses.
5. Any funds appropriated but not used must be returned to SGFC.
6. SGFC will not provide funding for alcohol at any requested events.