The purpose of SGFC is to appropriate the student activity funds to enhance registered organizations on campus who met the following criteria:
1. All events sponsored by SGFC must be available to the entire campus community and must have the purpose of expanding the organization with interest or growth. All events sponsored by SGFC must occur on the campus of Presbyterian College or within the Clinton community.
2. All requests must be submitted prior to the event so that SGFC and House can vote before the event occurs. All submissions must be in the Treasure’s box the Wednesday before the Sunday the House meeting that the organization wishes to submit it. *Remember checks will not be cut for the requested event until the Thursday after the House meeting.
3. If approved and promoted, all promotion must include that the event is sponsored by SGA.
4. All expenses for the event must be included with the SGFC request form and must be as specific as possible in noting expenses.
5. Any funds appropriated but not used must be returned to SGFC.
6. SGFC will not provide funding for alcohol at any requested events.