Student Letters from Confucius Institute Day

Students that had the opportunity to attend the Confucius Institute, or China, Day at Presbyterian College on September 27th, 2014, recently wrote letters to the Confucius Institute detailing their experiences. We received forty-eight letters applauding Saturday’s event. One student said “I’m glad I chose to come to China day, it was a wonderful experience to see this culture with my own eyes” and another said, “It was a very interesting cultural experience for my classmates and myself, I can’t wait for the opportunity to be able to go again”. Overall students loved the event from the art gallery, with a student stating, “A lot of the artwork was very beautiful”, to the martial arts show, with a student saying, “martial arts has always been a passion of mine, and to see such expertise in it inspires me to continue”. It meant a lot to receive such positive feedback from the students that attending and is what truly makes Confucius Day a success. The Confucius Institute can’t wait until next year’s Confucius Institute Day and we encourage everyone to come back again