Auxiliary Services Generalist
This full-time position reports to the Director of Auxiliary Services.
Primary Job Functions:
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register. Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Participates in the inventory process.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to the appropriate addressee in the PC Mail Center.
- Coordinate commercial pick-up and delivery of mail via UPC & FedEx.
- Maintain appropriate forms and procedures for making various types of shipments.
- Maintain regulatory safeguards for US Mail, send notifications of delivery to individuals and departments for packages.
- Follow supervisor’s leadership and the ability to work with minimal supervision at times.
- Delivers outstanding customer service and has the ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment including special events, athletic events, admission days, etc.
Cashier Skills and Qualifications:
High Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Communication Skills
Required Education or Other Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
Send a cover letter, résumé and list of three references including contact information to Presbyterian College Office of Human Resources, 503 S. Broad St., Clinton, SC 29325 or email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presbyterian College is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information. PC is building a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and encourages applications from minorities and women.
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against any legally protected class.