Location: Clinton, South Carolina
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for providing technical support to users of the colleges’ administrative systems; serve as the first level contact for functional/technical staff members.
Provide technical support to various departments.
Director of Enterprise solutions
- Provide technical support for ERP systems.
- Integrations, operating system, and O/S level scripting
- Work with contractors, consultants and vendors to solve issues with software, systems and related processes.
- Developing and maintaining Database SQL
- Analyze business procedures and processes to identify improvements to user processes.
- Document procedures, processes, scripts, and changes to systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong database skills (SQL) and relational database concepts
- Experience with programming languages. Ability to write scripts or programs as needed
- Strong analytical and functional assessment skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and skilled at working with a variety of individuals.
- Must be a team player
- Exhibit a willingness to try innovative solutions to solve a variety of problems
- Ability to provide technical training to other staff members
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science/technology or business
Send a cover letter, résumé, and list of three references including contact information to Presbyterian College Office of Human Resources, 503 S. Broad St., Clinton, SC 29325, or email materials to email@example.com.
Presbyterian College is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or genetic information. PC is building a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and encourages applications from minorities and women.