Responsible for providing technical support to users of the colleges’ administrative systems; serve as the first level contact for functional/technical staff members.
Provide technical support to various departments including Advancement, Admissions, Finance, Human Resources and the Registrar.
Director of Enterprise solutions
- Provide technical support for ERP systems. Primarily the Banner software, operating system and O/S level scripting, and integrations between ERP applications.
- Work with contractors, consultants and vendors to solve issues with software, systems and related processes.
- Developing and maintaining (Oracle) Database SQL and PL/SQL.
- Coding and maintaining Linux system scripts (shD and Windows systems.
- Analyze business procedures and processes to identify improvements to user processes.
- Document procedures, processes, scripts, and changes to systems.
- Maintain accounts and security for ERP systems, including Banner, Linux, Oracle and other systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Oracle skills with an excellent knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, and relational database management systems
- Strong ability to write SQL scripts from the administrative database
- Experience with programming languages. Ability to write scripts or programs as needed
- Very strong analytical and functional assessment skills
- Builds relationships with Vendors, consultants, contractors, and users of Presbyterian College computer systems. Organized, detail oriented and skilled at working with a variety of individuals.
- Must be a team player
- Exhibit a willingness to try innovative solutions to solve a variety of problems
- Ability to provide technical training to other staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / technology or business preferred
- Banner experience preferred
Send a cover letter, resume and list of three references including contact information to Presbyterian College Office of Human Resources, 503 South Broad St. Clinton, SC 29325 or email materials to email@example.com
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against the legally protected class.