Responsible for providing technical support to users of the colleges’ administrative systems; serve as the first level contact for functional/technical staff members.
Provide technical support to various departments.
Director of Enterprise solutions
- Provide technical support for ERP systems.
- Integrations, operating system and O/S level scripting
- Work with contractors, consultants and vendors to solve issues with software, systems and related processes.
- Developing and maintaining Database SQL
- Coding and maintaining Linux system scripts (shD and Windows systems.
- Analyze business procedures and processes to identify improvements to user processes.
- Document procedures, processes, scripts, and changes to systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong database skills (SQL) and relational database concepts
- Experience with programming languages. Ability to write scripts or programs as needed
- Strong analytical and functional assessment skills
- Organized, detail oriented and skilled at working with a variety of individuals.
- Must be a team player
- Exhibit a willingness to try innovative solutions to solve a variety of problems
- Ability to provide technical training to other staff members
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science / technology or business
Send a cover letter, resume and list of three references including contact information to Presbyterian College Office of Human Resources, 503 South Broad St. Clinton, SC 29325 or email materials to email@example.com
Presbyterian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College seeks to hire the most qualified candidate and does not discriminate against the legally protected class.