You will receive a reply email acknowledgement to your request. If you need IMMEDIATE HELP, Enter “EMERGENCY in Subject; or call ResNet at (864)833-7100.
We are here to help!
Please provide the following information:
- Subject Line “HELP: [Your First and Last name]
- Description/Request (BE SPECIFIC): Device,OS, Application, Problem
- Include the Device Type, Model Number, Serial Number, Operating System, and the error/issue.
- Location/Building and/or Room Number** (Where to meet for assistance)
- Contact Name(s) and Cell phone number(s)
- Day/Time (when you are available to come in or drop off your device)
- Note: IF this is an Office or Residence issue, please provide the BEST TIME for a “house call” and we will confirm the appointment. If you will arrive early or late by more than 15 minutes, please let us know in advance; Simply REPLY to the original acknowledgement to change the appointment time.
Personal Computer Repair Policy
As a courtesy to students, faculty, and staff, ResNet will evaluate hardware issues and make recommendations.
ResNet is not a hardware repair center.
ResNet Helps with:
- General computer problem prevention and solutions
- Internet connectivity/browser
- Lost file
- Issues with Windows, Mac or SmartPhone
- Virus removal
- Windows security updates
- Startup errors
- Blue Screen
- Popup Ads
- Error message/number, etc.
Location and Hours of Operation
The ResNet Office is in Richardson 112.
Office Hours and Emergency Phone Numbers are posted on the door.
For walk-ins: ResNet is usually open afternoons Monday through Friday.
Emails are preferred over voicemail, especially during non-office hours.