The Office of International Programs offers scholarships for PC Spring Break, Maymester, Winter Break, and approved Summer programs. For more Information about the Scholarship, email email@example.com
- Student must have a 2.5 GPA
- Applicant must be enrolled at PC and receive course credit for a Maymester, Spring Break, or Summer Study Abroad Program.
- Applicant must have a Maymester, Spring Break or Summer Program* application in process at the time of submission.
Application Checklist (Send application material via email):
- Statement of Purpose Essay: 2-3 pages
- What is your purpose for participating in the Study Abroad Program?
- What specific academic goals will you meet by studying abroad through a faculty-led program?
- What specific professional goals will you meet by studying abroad through a faculty- led program?
- Please explain your financial needs.
Please submit all documents to the Office of International Programs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.