Changing Your Address

To change your address, phone number, email, etc., in our records, use one of the following methods:

  • Complete the Address Change Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office
  • Email the changes from the student’s PC email account to
  • Come by the Registrar’s Office and complete the Address Change Form

Changes to a student’s address will not be accepted from a parent or guardian.  Changes must be requested by the student him/herself.

Changing Your Name

If your name changes because of marriage or other legal reason, you must submit proper written documentation, in order to change the name in our records. For example:

  • marriage license
  • adoption decree
  • divorce decree

We will make copies of the documents and place them in your permanent folder.