The Presbyterian College Fellows Award recognizes high school juniors who have demonstrated the potential for future success. The $4,000 scholarship awards $1,000 annually for four years of study at Presbyterian College.
Selection as a PC Fellow also grants students consideration for other academic scholarships ranging from $6,000 to $23,000. Such students may also be considered for the Griffith Scholarship, which covers the full cost of attending PC for four years of study and is awarded to two incoming freshmen each year. Lastly, we offer music, theater, and athletic scholarships as well as a competitive financial aid program that includes opportunities for need-based aid.
High school guidance counselors may nominate juniors who meet two of the following criteria:
- One or more of the following standardized test scores:
- PSAT (evidence-based reading, writing, and math) score of 1100 or higher
- SAT (evidence-based reading, writing, and math) score of 1100 or higher
- ACT Composite score of 22 or higher
- Ranked in the top 10 percent of the current junior class
- A weighted GPA of 3.5 or more
Please note that a valid mailing address is required for each nominee. A school’s address is valid only if the student is attending a boarding school. Otherwise, a home address is required.