Original President’s House
The original home of the College president was built in 1906. It was a wood-framed building that stood where Douglas House now stands. When the current President’s House on Broad Street was given to the college by John H. Young in 1928, the building became a student center and YMCA building. It was torn down to make way for Douglas House in 1958.