New Student Orientation is a program designed for you and your parents or guests to spend a day-and-a-half on campus prior to moving in for classes. You will spend time:
- Meeting with new and current students in Orientation Groups
- Hearing about campus resources, opportunities, and academic offerings
- Stay in a residence hall
- HAVE FUN!
We love having parents and guests at Orientation because it gives us a chance to meet you. You will also get an opportunity to:
- Learn about services, resources, and opportunities for your student while they are at PC
- Understand how you can support and encourage your student
- Hear about academic requirements required for degree completion
- Meet other new PC parents and families as well as current students, faculty, and staff
Kaley Lindquist is the Assistant Director of Career Development and New Student Orientation. She can assist you with any questions or direct you to the correct office. Contact her at email@example.com or (864) 833-8380 Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Casual clothes, suitable for the weather
- Completed health forms (can be found in: Requirements)
- Umbrella and jacket
- Photo ID (can be Driver’s License, Passport, etc.)
- Pen and Paper
- Sheets (XL Twin), pillow, blanket for bedding
- Towels, Toiletries
- List of questions to ask faculty and staff
- BLUE PRIDE!
Blue Pride is everything you love about PC! From our school colors to “Blue Pride Friday” where the entire campus wears blue is our way of showing our Blue Pride.
Use the hashtag #BeABlueHose while you’re here on campus! And make sure to keep updated on all the Campus Life events and activities going on by following @PCCampusLife!
Check out our Local Resources for more information about Clinton and accommodations. We think you will enjoy the Clinton Community and surrounding areas.
Log into your Moodle account to take the Honor Code Test. If you do not remember your log-in, click on the “forgot your password?” link on the log-in home page.