Greenville Dining Hall and Springs Food Court reopen with regular hours on January 22.
PC Dining Services has implemented precautions in an effort to remain healthy during the pandemic. We do this while maintaining quality food services and serving freshly prepared entrees, fresh fruits and vegetables, and healthy options. All dining locations offer a contactless transaction so be sure to have your PC ID ready.
Using the guidance provided by SC DHEC and CDC, our teams have had comprehensive training and will use:
- PPE – Gloves, face coverings and physical barriers
- Physical distancing in the kitchens
- Pre-shift health screenings at the time clocks including temperature checks
- Antibacterial and antiviral cleaning solutions for high touch areas, service platforms and food prep areas
Whether you choose GDH or Springs, please:
- Stay physically distanced when dining so please do not rearrange the furniture.
- Limit time while dining in to allow others time for meals
- Consider the GDH to-go program, Boar’s Head Express Lane and enhanced offerings of Grab & Go items from POD.