The entire Blue Hose family has a critical role in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Demonstrate your commitment to keeping our community in good health by taking the pledge and making the promise to look out for each other.
The #ProtectPC Pledge
- I understand that everyone in our campus community, including me, shares the responsibility for the health of the community. My individual effort is critical to the success of the 2020-2021 academic year.
- I will wear a mask or shield whenever appropriate to protect my fellow Blue Hose and myself.
- I will commit to engage in frequent handwashing and frequent cleaning of surfaces in residence halls, classrooms, and other spaces.
- I will adhere to the College’s social distancing and gathering guidelines in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- I will monitor myself for symptoms of the virus and follow the College’s guidance for quarantine if I am exposed and for isolating if I am sick.